Get your new business off to a running start by making sure you have the books right, from the beginning!
Compliance Bookkeeping utilise best practice procedures in managing paperwork, making sure data entry is up-to-date, ensuring you know where all your important documents are when you need them, and reminding you of what needs to happen when.
This includes your Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, to ensures your finanaces operate efficiently.
Start Right is priced at a weekly level which makes it a comfortable expense for a young company.
We help with
- Guidance on how to implement best practice in “your books”
- A structured document management process
- A business calendar containing reporting dates, insurance renewals, vehicle renewals
- Fortnightly meetings to “streamline” the process
- Assessment of the organisational cash flow
- Definition and creation of a budget for the business (Optional, highly recommended)
- Assessment of the businesses “Go to Market” pricing model (Optional, highly recommended)
- Schedule to reach “STAY RIGHT” stage